Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sans Pantsuit Contemplations

Today is my last day on the Vineyard. Boo hoo. 
I've had such a great time, I hate to leave. I wish I had more time to visit with my family and my friends, but I will hold dear the time that I did have.
This afternoon was spent sans Pantsuit, on the beach, wearing only clay.
I didn't bring my camera along. I spent the day contemplating the meaning of...
Pantsuits.
I drew Pantsuits in the sand. I came up with some fun new designs.
I vowed to dedicate my life to this Holy Garment.
I know that you know that I'm not kidding.

I contemplating changing the name of this blog to "The Pantsuit Army".
I would like your thoughts on this idea.
The Pantsuit Army will be dedicated to bringing more art to the world.
More art in schools, more art for kids, more art on the streets, more art for everybody, everywhere.
What the world need now is more art...
and more Pantsuits, of-course.
I also imagined some of the Pantsuit parties we will have. 
Pantsuits and bouncy castles? Oh ya!
Giant Pantsuit prints with us as the living stamps? Uh-huh.
And what about Extreme Pantsuiting?

7 comments:

Flying Mermaid said...

The name change has got my vote, as does extreme pantsuiting. I'm thinking Liberace.

See you soon!

Charlene said...

I can't believe it's time already for you to return. YAY!!!

By the way, I'm also casting my vote for Pantsuit Army. Great idea!

love23 said...

I can see a new art car in your future, an art car dedicated to PANTSUITS. Gregg just got a great other car from a silent county auction, and Bill Carter saw it and said, hey Gretchen needs to get one of these to paint. I am thinking yeah you do! Can't wait to see you back in Bisbee! xoKATE

Paintress Gretchen said...

O.K., I'm glad you like it. I'll see you soon!

Flying Mermaid said...

That ragged studded look on the beach is oh so fetching!

Tour Wonk said...

Pantsuit Army = success.

Jess said...

Thanks so much for letting us tag along with you!