Sunday, August 9, 2009

Packed up and ready to go!

I've packed up all my art and pantsuits and I'm ready to hit the road!

I hope you all will join me on this adventure to Martha's Vineyard, for the "Myth of the Pantsuit" art show. 
I will be blogging my way through a field of Pantsuits, and hope you will follow along.
I plan to EXCLUSIVELY wear my new orange and purple, custom-made pantsuit these next couple of weeks.
So please stay tuned, this should be fun!
As most you you know, the Obamas will be visiting the island at this time as well, but will the Clintons?
We can only hope!

8 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

have a blast!!!!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I hope to! Life is definitely more fun when wearing a bright colored pantsuit, this is a fact.

Tour Wonk said...

I gotta get me one of those then... for sure!

love23 said...

GREAT GRETCHEN! I look forward to viewing your new fabulous suit in many new surroundings! CAN'T WAIT. Hope you get time to stencil the little suitcase, with your fabulous new paintings. It would so go with your look onto the plane I assume? xoKATE

Tour Wonk said...

I also wonder if we will get to see Jackie Baer in a pantsuit???

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yes definitely regarding Jackie Baer in pantsuit. Pantsuit on the plane with matching suitcase? Yes!

Flying Mermaid said...

Ooh, can't wait to see Jackie all fitted out!

I should be home by next weekend -- how long you gonna be gone?

Bon Voyage!

Charlene said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear more and see your blog postings! We'll miss you around Bisbee!