Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rockin' the mic about Gabby Giffords

Have I mentioned recently that I just LOVE me some Gabby Giffords?
Well, it's true. I do.
We are so lucky to have such a fun, cool chick as Gabby, for our Congresswoman here in Arizona.

                 (Posing with Gabby on Halloween)

It's a bummer we have such a gross Senator though. Yuck! He never actually DOES anything positive for Arizona, I mean not one single thing.
Gabby, however, she's a gal who gets things done.
She's smart, she's sassy, and she's definitely going places!


I have to admit I was only joking the first time I mentioned to Gabby the idea of making her a Gabby car. I felt certain that I was a one-trick pony in the political car arena.
A couple of weeks ago, however, I dreamt that I did indeed make the Gabby car, and speaking of ponies... this car was pink and purple and had "My Little Ponies" all over it. 

This is when I started to get excited about the idea.

Of-course Gabby would have to brush all the ponies tails before heading out to a function, but certainly she would think this is a small price to pay for such a one-of-a-kind ride.
I found out after the dream that Gabby really is into horses. So perhaps this really would be fitting.

I don't know, but if Gabby ever runs for Senator (which I pray she does!) I am all about making a cool Gabby car for her!
I mean, of-course, if she likes the idea.
I will see her on Wednesday and I think I'll ask her!

2 comments:

Chew-Mee said...

What are you talking about? He gave us Sarah Palin and that was at least good for a laugh.

Paintress Gretchen said...

You have a very good point. She's been good for lots of laughs!