Saturday, August 15, 2009

Night of a thousand Pantsuits


Here's the Pantsuit Posse I hung with last night....
 
      Jamie, Maria, and Barth

We hit the town in our Pantsuits, and the truth is... People who wear Pantsuits definitely have more fun!
No wonder Hillary always has a smile on her face. If anyone is hip to this well-kept secret, it's Hillary!

We played with anyone who loves some Pantsuit.

We made the scene at the V.F.W.

After a night of laughter and clowning around in our pantsuits, we hit the late-night falafel stand.

Barth, now known as "Tangerine", became one with the orange chair and flower pot at the falafel stand.


My interview is playing all day today on Plum T.V. Besides the camera adding an extra 50 pounds, I think it went well.
My Clinton radar is up, and I'm feeling it most strongly in Chilmark today.  beep...beep... beep...
I get better reception in a Pantsuit.
 Let's hear it for Pantsuit Power!

3 comments:

love23 said...

LOVE JAMIE'S PANTSUIT! But of course! I could not find a way to watch PLUM TV, tried a bunch of ways and couldn't get your footage.
Good Luck tonight!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'll try to get a hold of the footage today!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'll try to get a hold of the footage today!