Monday, August 3, 2009

Butterfly Bri

So there I am, painting at the Institute with Art Envoy Bri today... 
I'm painting away in my usual style, my focus being on a 70's  retro-style  pantsuit ala Lilly Pulitzer, when I look over to see what Bri is up to...


As the kids are saying, "She killed it".
Bam! Bri's second time oil painting ever and she busts out with this amazing pantsuit-butterfly girl!

Though she just started the painting, we can clearly see it's going to be a winner.
The girl's got it, that's for sure!

    (Click for detail)

4 comments:

MadMimes said...

Hah! I killed It? I hardly finished the shirt!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Oh no, you nailed all the basics! Now I'm waiting for your blog!

Jess said...

BOLG!! BLOG!! BLOG!!

love23 said...

Bree, loving the painting you have started, can't wait to see the outcome. Also very very great outfit. You are so stylish!