Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Hillary Clinton Army Bloggie Awards!

Yea! It's Bloggie season! It's time to choose our favorite blogs for our very own 'HIllary Clinton Army Bloggie Awards!"
Now obviously we are not allowed to put this blog on the list, as we will be giving the awards.
So send me your favorite blogs. After a vigorous voting process... we will narrow our choice down to a mere 3 blogs. Hopefully in the process will find some great new blogs!
We will be looking for blogs that are creative, colorful, fun, and thoroughly entertaining. Any subject. No boring blogs will be tolerated!



Madame Worley must be entertained!

Trophies, made by fabulous artists, such as the illustrious Kate Pearson ( and how about you, Chew-mee, and what about you, Jackie-O!? ), will be given to the "HILLARY CLINTON ARMY BLOGGIE AWARDS" winners!




I'll start the ball rolling by suggesting
The Handy Goddess
be considered in our list of possibilities. O.K., now it's your turn.... bring on the blogs!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I enter my own blog? I know it's tacky, but it is one of my favorites!

http://hillaryrealandimagined.blogspot,com

Unknown said...

Oops, typo in the address above. Sorry!

"My Year with Hillary"

http://hillaryrealandimagined.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yours is the only one I read...

Anonymous said...

how about http://www.judgementalzine.com ?

it's fun & also one of the people running it is almost a neighbor in bisbee!

cheers!
Beck

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thank you Sarah, I'm loving your blog as well as your art! I enjoyed your gallery of paintings as well.
Beck, thanks for the fun blog. Is this Kerri and/or Christin or is it just a strange coincidence I'm getting hipped to "The Pierces" today?
Nothing booring about these blogs...Madame Worley approves!

Unknown said...

Thank you el-change-o!

Anonymous said...

Geee Miss GB if people see blogs I read them may never want to eat again.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I see your point, Miss Chew-mee. Would you consider making a trophy for a deserving blogster out there? Your so good with your hands!

Anonymous said...

OK, now I can say I read 2 blogs, yours and Sarah's. LOVE the artwork Sarah!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jess! I love praise.

Hey I have promotional copies of my "Hillary & I" book. If you want a copy, email me your address and I'll put one in the mail to you.

Go Hillary!

Unknown said...

Btw, the "you" above means anyone who wants a copy can have one. You don't have to like my paintings!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Wow! That is very generous of you, Sarah! I can barely wait for mine! I think I'll check the mail again... (kidding!).

Tour Wonk said...

Stuff White People Like
The Evil Beet
and Real Estalker

those are my faves... besides yours, my sweet Gretchen!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks Wendy, of-course I'm putting your blog next in line for consideration!

Anonymous said...

Wow Gretchen,
Thanks for the nomination. I'm thrilled!

I've posted a new video that is keeping Hilary's name alive but as she said, it's important to get a Democrat in the White House. I'd love your support - It's for a youtube contest, the winner gets to attend and create video at the convention!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Cool, Handy Goddess! Just keep us posted as to when and where we can vote. You've got an army behind you!