Thursday, July 31, 2008

Choose your White House bedroom NOW!

We of the Hillary Clinton Army must always think one step ahead of the crowd. Let the rest of the world believe Barrack Obama will soon be moving into the White House... we know the truth! That's why we are choosing our White House bedrooms now. We think Hillary will be so pleased with us after we help her regain what is rightfully hers, that she will ask us to live with her in the White House.
So while the others dream about "hope" and all that hogwash, we are busy picking out swatches of fabric, colors of paint, and new curtains for our new home with Hillary in the White House!
As "Big Brass" of the H.C.A., I have chosen the "President's Den" as my bedroom. Considered "the extra room" by some , many presidents used it as a separate bedroom to the Master Suite. The President's Den shares a bathroom and dressing room with the Presidential Master Bedroom. I hope Bill and Hillary don't get mad when I use all of their hair conditioner!



The White House bedrooms are going fast! Louise has already called the Lincoln room. In her mind she is already there, snacking on "Pop Secrets" and watching "Free Willy"!
Chew-mee had laid claim to the China room. The Farm House in the back grounds of the White House has been claimed by Sarah Ferguson. So do you homework and get your room... there's not a moment to waste!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we reserve the Treaty room for, well, special treats?

Paintress Gretchen said...

I think that is a BRILLIANT IDEA! Consider it done!

love23 said...

I can't wait to have my own room at the Whitehouse, I have been dying to collage a space over there and make it mine! Right now I can't decide which one, I will do some research and get back to you! MOTHER EAGLE PAMPERER

Doll said...

Dear Big Brass,
Allow me to introduce myself, I am the handmaiden to the Official White House Painter of Nudes.
It has come to my attention that Ms. Ferguson will be residing in the farmhouse. I am a city girl and
am accustomed to the finer things in life such as indoor plumbing and electricity. I understand that the farmhouse will be renovated but I need to be able to heat up my Hot Pockets and watch my programs without such distractions.
If possible, I would like to request the Queens bedroom for myself. I would appreciate remaining in the Queens bedroom even after the renovations are completed. Between you and me, Ms. Ferguson tends to quite be odiferous after a hard days work. She regularly wakes me in the middle of the night demanding I draw her bath and clip her toenails.
Truthfully, I need some "me" time, and there is only so much a girl can be expected to endure. Please don't tell her I said this.
Thank-you.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Jeanne, I completely understand your wanting some "me" time, and certainly we will find accommodations for you in the White house, but ... The Queens' room? Gasp! Jackie-O tried taking that room for herself, quite to the dismay Mamie Eisenhower! Even Jackie didn't dare go through with it, and settled elsewhere.
Do you really want to throw tradition to the wind? What if HRH should visit us, where will she sleep?
Please consider what your asking! The Vermeil Room is lovely... what about the Red room...the Green room perhaps?

Unknown said...

I have explained to Jeanne that this is a public forum and that she was not writing to you privately. She knows that she was way out of line asking for the Queen's bedroom, but you know how New Yorkers can be.

Jeanne will gladly accept the Vermeil room, next to Chew Mee in the China room, which works out perfectly since Jeanne is accustomed to being around celebrities and admires Chew Mee's work.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I couldn't sleep last night worrying about this embarrassing predicament! But the embarrassment is on me! Here I was, imagining that Jeanne's idea of moving into THE QUEEN'S ROOM, would mean stapling her "Hang on baby, Friday's coming!" and her Farrah Faucett posters all over the walls. I imagined her permanently affixing her display rack for her Hummel collection above THE QUEEN'S BED. ( But maybe THE QUEEN likes Hummels, what do I know?) Not to mention a virtual bowling alley for her late night computer bowling obsession.
But then I realized, hey Gretchen, your imagination is running away with you! All Jeanne wanted was a little "alone" time, she never even mentioned Hummels, Farrah Faucett, and virtual bowling alleys! So as long as she doesn't eat her hot pockets in THE QUEEN'S BED", I think it would be alright! But I'm running out of room in this cramped comment section, I think I'll post a blog about this!

Paintress Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doll said...

Oh my! I'm sorry for causing all this fuss! Truthfully, I requested the QUEEN'S BEDROOM because it is a corner room, and I have a few noisy, electrical devices which I sometimes use for in the evening for recreational purposes. I just didn't want to disturb anyone. I am happy in any room, and thank you for the kind gesture in offering the East bedroom.I am so happy I think I am going to surprise the Official Painter of White House Nudes with her favorite dish tonight - Steak-umm Taco Casserole!