Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mysteries revealed!

The "Silent protesters' did not protest the Gabby Giffords luncheon today, it seems they couldn't find a ride.
The attendance, I am happy to say, went from 10 confirmed yesterday, to 60 today! Congresswomen Gabby was fantastic and gave a great talk, but who cares about that... let's dish!




Sally and I spied on the comings and goings of the party secretly through the window.



We were hoping to see protesters, but instead witnessed Fred ( in the Hawiian shirt) trying to convince Gabby that she needs a "Gabby car", and should commission me to make one. I love you Fred!



After realizing no protesters were coming, I considered protesting the luncheon myself. Signs saying things like "Make Lunch, not war", were going through my brain. I wisely decided against this idea and split to my next engagement I call
"The Mystery of the Freemasons."
Unfortunately, I am getting late for work. I can't wait to tell you all about this great mystery revealed. I've got photos too, but I''ll save that post till later tonight. Until then... get your Nancy Drew on!

No comments: