Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ass, gas, or grass... nobody rides for free!

Well, in this case it's... housing, helping or cash, but that doesn't sound as cool.
Spread the word, we need everybody's help!
We are still a thousand buck short on our New Year's Flam Chen extravaganza, plus we need help making lanterns, and extra hands during the event.




Scream Behind the Scenes: Flam Chen

If you've already contributed, or have already offered your help, please disregard this message.
But pass the word!

5 comments:

love23 said...

The CHAMBER of Commerce is advertising the event on Channel 2 for January 1. Shouldn't the Chamber donate a little cash too, and of course correct the date.

love23 said...

CORRECTION: I just watched Channel 2 and it says starts at 10:30PM until later on January 1, 2009. I am still greatly puzzled as to why the Chamber of Commerce doesn't donate to the event, since all the businesses make money off Flam Chen coming here? Well anyway thanks for the great efforts of Shawnee Hicks and yourself for making it happen once again. Many many people don't even realize that the both of you get no monetary rewards and even put out your own hard earned money for this to happen. Thanks with love to both of you! Kate

love23 said...

starts at 10:30 PM on December 31, until later on January 1, 2009.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Well, everyone is donating what they can. Thanks to everybody this is going to be a blast!

Flying Mermaid said...

I know I'd said I'd open my house, but the truth is, there's snow on the ground and I still ain't got no heat! Personally, I've stopped taking my menopause supplements in the hopes of inviting some hot flashes! But not everyone has that advantage....