Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blast-off to NYC!

A special H.C.A. meeting was held tonight in the disguise of a book club and the vote was unanimous, I should go to NYC as "Art Ambassador for Hillary Clinton" next week!



I still have the issue of money but as they say, budget? Fudge-it!
They invented credit cards for just these kinds of emergencies.

But let me just remind you, as "Art Ambassador for Hillary Clinton" these made on-sight, one of a kind art pieces will be soon worth a FORTUNE! You can buy yours now for only 100.00, help Hillary retire her debt (snore), AND help sponsor the blast-off into a new era of Hillaryism!
You don't want to be kicking yourself later!
Take it away, Nina!

2 comments:

Louise Monkai said...

I'm trying to raise some funds by selling some organs off... you know, just the ones I don't ever use...heart, liver, brain...

love23 said...

Budget Fudget! Oh yeah, I think that means you will go. By the way, Leigh and Suzanne just left! It's 2:20AM!