Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh that Hillary!

Dear Gretchen,

I couldn't let this holiday season pass by without taking the time to thank you for all the wonderful support you've given me. I've received so many kind messages in the last few weeks, and I can't tell you how much your friendship means to me.

As I celebrate the holidays with my family, I'll be thinking about all our wonderful memories from the past year. I hope you'll take the time to remember all the things we accomplished together and all the lives we touched.

I know that I am forever changed because of the journey you and I shared. It goes without saying that we have a lot to look forward to in the coming year. Even in the midst of great challenges here at home and around the world, we know change is coming and there is reason to have hope for a brighter future.

Thank you so much for everything, and I hope you have a very happy holiday season!

Sincerely,

Hillary

6 comments:

KCmustang said...

for real???

Paintress Gretchen said...

Yes, but it's a form letter. I thought I'd post it anyway.
She said she's send me a real letter, but I haven't received it yet.
Apon complaining as when will I receive this letter to Shawnee today, he straightened me out by mocking me saying " boo-hoo, I haven't got a letter from Hillary for atleast a month,".
O.K., point made, but where is the letter? Tick-tock.
I'm not known for my patience.

KCmustang said...

who needs patience...i love all those other things you are known for.. it will arrive when you least expect it ...as the others did. i miss Bisbee ...i almost pulled a gretchen to fly back out there during this ever so lovely time in Chicago ... snow still falling ... and more snow warnings on the way .. urgh. ... anyway enjoy the holidays!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Come back!!!!

Charlene said...

Congrats on the letter! Hillary knows how to surround herself with the right army!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I think I only got that letter due to recently contributing to the campaign debt.
Now Hillary will be joining the ranks of of us po' folks. But nobody should ever worry about our Hillary!