Friday, December 26, 2008

Who is this masked monkey?

A mysterious masked monkey has appeared on my doorstep, wrapped in a chain and carrying a letter.



The letter says that his name is Gimppy and that he has been sent by his master, Zongo, the voodoo sock monkey, as a chain mail monkey.



He can not return home until seven people add an item to his costuming.
It seems I am the first of the seven player/victims.

He looks suspiciously like the sock monkey I gave to Jesse the other night, but I can't be sure.

I suspect Louise Sock Monkey is somehow behind this!

What to do, what to do.....

4 comments:

love23 said...

This is hilarious. I am willing to add something to the mysterious monkey!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Don;t be surprised if this strange monkey appears at your door too!

Charlene said...

ooh...very cool...I'll look in my sock-monkey clothes drawer and see what I've got

Anonymous said...

MMMMM So dat wat Zongo & Louise were up 2 last night...