Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dennis Dermody and Hillary Clinton Army

On my up-coming trip to New York, I am hoping to visit Dennis Dermody, film critic for my favorite magazine, PAPER MAGAZINE . Dennis writes my favorite column, DVDmentia, where he reviews all the worst films ever made. I always try to watch as many of these horrible movies as possible.
I don't personally know Dennis, but my friend Peyton is good friends with him.
She is going to try to arrange a meeting.
Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
Let's take a sneak peak into Dennis's fantastic apartment right now, shall we?



What to bring him... perhaps a copy of the only horrible film left he probably hasn't seen?
I'll have to go hunt down a copy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... if you go to his apt. you may never return. Too cool!

Louise Monkai said...

"I wanted her for my lover, but now she's my step-mother... "

Paintress Gretchen said...

Life is strange like that, Louise!

Anonymous said...

I smell an upcoming celebrity endorsement! Go forth!

bisbohemian said...

There is the celebrity endorsement you need - Road Kill Bill, director of the Cannibal Club (and others)!

As John Waters' protege, Bill is probably one of the most... well... totally frekin' bizarre people in Bisbee (and THAT is saying something!)

Just tell him I sent ya... then buy him a drink... one of the two of those will get your endorsement! Guess which one?!?!?!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks David, good idea! I love road Kill Bill's work!

Tour Wonk said...

I have a copy you could borrow...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks, I'm deciding between that, ( I think they still sell it at Atalanta) or another delight I have on hand.

love23 said...

I have a copy of that movie, also!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm am going to try to get an autographed copy from Road Kill Bill. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him?

bisbohemian said...

Ask at The Grand... he is there most evenings...

But I even know his REAL name... how scary is that!?!?!?!?

Of course, he swore me to secrecy... upon pain of... worse than death.... for fear that folks might find out the awful truth about one Mr. Road Kill Bill.

Buuuhuhuhhahahhhahahahahaha!!!!!

(Sorry, had a little Ed Wood moment there)

Paintress Gretchen said...

I saw him tonight, so all is well!

bisbohemian said...

You bought him a drink didn't you?

I am not sayig that his "virtue" is for sale for a drink or two... but.. well.. they are...

Paintress Gretchen said...

His virtue came very cheap! I didn't even have to buy him a drink!