Monday, December 15, 2008

Party in the bell tower!

Ed and Kelly's apartment sure is dreamy!



Lot's of groovy people live here, like Debbie Harry for example. I'm told she does her own laundry in the basement ( gasp!), and is can often by seen walking her dog around the neighborhood.
I spoke with Dennis Dermody today, and unfortunately he is sicker than a dog. He is awfully nice and fun to talk with.
I'm sure he will give us a celebrity endorsement, but not on this trip due to illness.
Well, in just a couple of hours we will be at the Hillary event. It's being held right in the neigborhood, so that's good.
I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be, stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glued to the pc...

Louise Monkai said...

If you see Debbie, tell her I want my gold lame leggings back...

Louise Monkai said...

If you see Debbie, tell her I want my gold lame leggings back...

love23 said...

Why not try and get a celebrity endorsement from BLONDIE!!!!!!! Or stalk her while she's doing her laundry! Missing you GB. PS I never found the art materials, hope you didn't leave by the door as if you did they are gone?

KCmustang said...

cant wait to hear more!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Kate, the are materials are at my house.
Louise, I saw Debbie wearing gold lame stockings...