Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hillary Clinton trivia



It seems the answer lies in the only other reference to Hillary's sleep number on-line, which happens to be in one of my earlier posts.
Hillary's sleep number seemed to be common knowledge on the campaign trail.
Kate and I learned this fun-fact while playing with a sleep number bed at the hotel we were staying at in Scranton, PA.
Both Hillary and Barrack were staying in the hotel across the street that night, on separate floors, of-course.

ANSWER

Stay tuned for more.... HILLARY TRIVIA.

6 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Kate, I know you know this one... so let's see if anyone else does!

Paintress Gretchen said...

I haven't checked as to whether the answer can be found on-line yet.

Charlene said...

ummm......27?

Paintress Gretchen said...

No, but good try!

love23 said...

I'm not revealing it! Keep guessing!

Anonymous said...

6.66?