Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hillary and Ugly Betty Event

It's time to kick-start the Hillary Clinton Army INTERNATIONAL into high gear, and I've found the perfect event to do just this!
Are there any readers who would like to sponsor Yours Truly, Big Brass, leader of H.C.A., on a trip to New York for this event?

Hillary and Ugly Betty event

This will be THE WORLD PREMIERE "Art Ambassador for Hillary Rodham Clinton" performance!

You will receive my FIRST on-location "Hillary of State" artwork, that will be created at the event!

I will do everything in my power to have Hillary sign this historic piece of art, and I have pretty good luck with getting her signature.
This art piece will someday be worth A FORTUNE!

You: 500.00
This could be one person receiving all the glory and all the artwork, or 5 people ( 100.00 each) each receiving an original drawing from the event.
( Plane ticket: 325.00, event ticket: 100.00, some travel expenses: 75.00).

Me: All other expenses
(Official H.C.A. costuming, art supplies, food, lodging, etc).



If you know me at all, you know I will do this in high style, and it will be fabulously entertaining!

Oh, let's!
gretchen@gretchenbaer.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm squealing with delight over here!

Paintress Gretchen said...

It's time we got this party started!

love23 said...

Doesn't this conflict with the awesome Candye Kane Party? Or will you be able to do both? I know monetary wise, I am tapped out with my own family's needs, but I praise your efforts for sure! But here's a possible connection Kathy McFadden's gonna be in town and attend Candy party with me, following me, and leave later for Tucson that night. She could give you a ride to the airport at least!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Scheme, scheme, plan, plan over here!