Friday, May 30, 2008

Bridgeport over troubled water

I've left Nutter Fort, and here I am looking over the Bridgeport bridge. The guys at Dan Riggs auto are really helpful and great. Dan has been callng all over for an alternator, but no go! They can't procure a new or even a used Alternator until tomorrow!
This is a very small town with hotels only on the interstate. I guess I will go back there to sleep tonight.
Dan is pulling the old alternator today.
In the meantime... I wonder what kind of trouble I can get up to around here! Hmmm

I think I'll start by going across the street and taking some photos of Dan and the guys!


2 comments:

KCmustang said...

had i know i would be broke down on the side of the road with you....

hope all gets better soon!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Sounds like you wore out the HillCar. You really got a lot of miles out of it. Now what! At leat you're getting some much needed rest. Will you still make it to the rally? At least you'll get to see your folks. Thinking of you!!!