Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The obvious conclusion...

The Hillcar will soon be visiting THE WHITE HOUSE! I will be flying to Louisville, Kentucky tomorrow, and then driving the HIllcar to DC. I'm a small town girl through and through, so the thought of driving alone to Washington DC alone ( can I say ALONE again! ) in a Hillary mobile horrifies me! But I'm doing it anyway! Wish me luck, and please keep following me on my next adventure!
Lord knows I don't want to be guilty of boring my readers! So here we go...


7 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

I can help out next week... should be back from Boston Sunday night...just need to be back in NYC by Thursday the 4th. Call me if I can help...

Paintress Gretchen said...

Of-course! That would be fantastic! My sister-in-law is hooking me up with some sweet digs at her house so we are all set in that department!

megster said...

ha...I think that the word 'boring' will never get within a thousand miles of you, the hillcar, and all the fabulous hillary's..I really admire the passion and commitment you guys have in your quest..don't get as much political passion going on over here in australia..hope DC goes well!

JihadGene said...

Safe travel prayers to ya!

Anonymous said...

Go Get'em!

KCmustang said...

I tried to work it to get there and drive with you. I can not get away in the morning and would not be able to stay for saturday. Feel like i went from hero to zero within hours. I am sure it will all work out as it does when the yellow hillcar is rolling!

Paintress Gretchen said...

Thanks everyone for your great support! H.C.A., ALL THE WAY!
KC, thanks for trying, I know you did your best! Your always welcome in my world any old time!