Saturday, May 17, 2008

The "what should I do" polls are now closed!

And the winner is (drumroll please!)..... send the car to Montana and/or South Dakota!The close second was the "ditch and hitch",
( leaving the Hillcar at the Clinton museum in Little Rock and hitching home).
But as that choice wasn't the winner, this means that YEA! WE ARE GOING TO MONTANA AND/OR SOUTH DAKOTA!
Does anyone know anyone in Montana or South Dakota?
For all of you who haven't hit that faboulous "DONATE" button, now is your chance! Let's send the Hillcar ( and me!) to Montana and/or South Dakota! WWHD?!!



8 comments:

love23 said...

Hey Gretchen, I would recommend South Dakota. Mount Rushmore is there and it's awesome to see live and also this amazing place called Evan's Plunge, with a whole giant olympic sized pool filled with hot springs water. Fond memories of that vacation for sure. Sandman lives in North Dakota.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Good suggestion! I love it!

Anonymous said...

troy hobby lives in bozeman montana and he hates republicans...I'll call you with his #

love23 said...

Hey Bozeman is the other town I was trying to think of that's ultra cool in Montana! Missoula and Bozeman. Good morning Gretchen! Love your tenacity! and you!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

My sister in law lives near Missoula Montana. If you need a place to stay there, just call me. Keep having fun! I'll miss seeing you over Memorial Day in Bisbee, but will later on when you finally return home!!! Take care of yourself,.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Judy, I'll be back this weekend and I will see you then! There's no saying without knowing what will happen after that! Thanks for the info Kate and Dave!

Anonymous said...

That's a great, great pic of the heart design. Wish I could get high enough (or were tall enough) to capture that full view of that gorgeous heart!

Anonymous said...

Send another 30 dollars for breakfast & coffee. Stay strong.