Friday, May 30, 2008

The Hillcar and I are in DC!

Thanks to Shawnee calling every auto parts store in the West Virginia area and procuring an alternator for the Hillcar, I'm here in DC! Well, Silver Springs, actually, which is about 8 miles from the WHITE HOUSE, ya! Thanks for saving the day, Shawnee! I was considering laying down on the rail road tracks!
Alright, I did actually lay down on the rail road tracks, but it was hard to get the right photo angle!



Tomorrow I'll be at the rally, which thousands of people are said to be attending. I'm glad to once again be on the job for Hillary!

Here's the great guys at Riggs auto, that's Dan Riggs to your left! Thanks guys!

5 comments:

love23 said...

YEAH is all I can say! I knew it would all work out SWELL, wait until tomorrow! Hit DC running and don't stop! just love your tenacity! xoKATE

JihadGene said...

Prayin' for you and that Hill-Car of yours!
Great Reader/Jihadgene

KCmustang said...

Shawnee rocks! Now that your off the tracks can't wait to see the fun you all have at the rally.

Anonymous said...

Great new!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Shawnee is a real treasure!!!