Sunday, May 25, 2008

Come on get happy!

I'm hopping back on the Hill-bus this week, and I will be taking the Hillcar to THE WHITE HOUSE for the big rally to let the DNC know we must seat Florida and Michigan! I hope you all will join me on this adventure, virtually or physically!
If you can't actually make it to DC, want to help, and haven't visited the DONATE button on your right yet, now is a great time!
I need your help, Hillary needs your help!


Shirely Partridge standing in for Hilllary here! Love her! Ooooh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paintress Gretchen said...

FYI, I just deleted spam.
Gretchen

BCC said...

feel free to use this image:

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm110/bcc_028/?action=view¤t=48-star-flag-g.jpg

Paintress Gretchen said...

Good one, BCC, thanks!

love23 said...

Oh my, is that FUNNY CAKE delicious! Nothing like that store bought one we tried in PA, Judy makes the BEST pie crust, and the rest turned out just like I remembered from my mom's past days of making them! I know I need to go to bed, but I'm not tired yet!