Thursday, May 8, 2008

... On a personal note!

We started our day on the Charleston Capitol steps, Kind of "Rocky" meets "Saturday Night Fever", or maybe not! Anyways, we were excited to be there!

After gearing up crowds, we listened to Hillary... as always, WOW!
When she saw me she said " Oh, you have a new Hill-suit! I was wondering if I'd see you again, do you have your car here?"
I said yes, it's here!
She said, "You've been getting a lot of great media", I agreed and said that we were working hard for her, and would keep working hard for her!
She then signed my new Hill-suit.


That's the high-light of my day! There was a lot of "great media" as well!

9 comments:

KCmustang said...

wow. You rock Gretchen! I love these pics .... great steps and capital photo too!

KCmustang said...

?I hear Hillary's voice
In the mornin hour she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
And drivin down the road I get a feelin
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday"
...i love that you are both out there ....going at it... one more registered voter at a time!

love23 said...

GB, That new HILL SUIT is looking mighty white and GREAT! I know you are flying with that up close & personal talking with Madame President! SMIIIILLLLLEEEEE!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Wow, pumpkin spice today! She looks good in every color. And I also love your new Hillsuit. Glad Hillary is giving you the recognition you deserve! Your suit will never be washed!

I made our reservations for Bisbee for Memorial Day. We'll miss you!!! Keep on having a great time!

Tour Wonk said...

The words "Pumpkin Spice" make me feel happy... and it also reminds me of my day playing tennis with Hillary Spice. All good!!

Paintress Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paintress Gretchen said...

P.S., I love your version of that song, KC! Wouln't you know Hillary andd Bill both use "Country roads" as one of their theme songs here!!

Paintress Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paintress Gretchen said...

Oops, I accidently dupicated my comment like a zillion times!