Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hillary takes a break!

Life on the campaign trail is exHILLerating but can wipe you out! Sleep seems to be the last thing on the list, so I decided to lay down in an empty bank parking lot after Marion today. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep...



I dreamt Hillary decided to take five and needed an ice-cream cone!


I started thinking about how hard it must be to be Hillary, and one Hillary became two Hillarys!


I still couldn't imagine how hard Hillary work must be, so two Hillarys became three Hillarys...

Three Hillarys just weren't enough for the job, so four Hillarys appeared!


Exhaustion was moving in...and I'd only been on the campaign trail for a couple of weeks! How does she do it? She is no ordinary person, the Hilllarys kept multiplying!

It was all too much!

Lord knows they make our girl work many times as hard as her opponent...

I just want to see Hillary enjoying an ice cream treat!

3 comments:

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Reading your blog is such fun! Thanks for doing it1 So glad you found those red jackets. I'd love to hear what the ice cream guy had to say about them. All of those Hillarys!!!

Get some rest. You can't keep up this pace forever. But it does make you appreciate Hillary even more!

Paintress Gretchen said...

It sure does! It always boggles my imagination! That woman sure is an inspiration to a lot of people!

Anonymous said...

Great story and thanks for all of the photo's! I took that portrait of Hillary to the PA. returns watching party along with the Hillary candle, we made it like a shrine, too cute, the candle broke on the way home and I got pissed, but figured out that I could save the art and the writing on the back and just paste it to another jesus candle, so we will do the same thing tomorrow. I feel sure it will help.
You must try to remember all of the campaign things that you are doing and seeing along the way so we can do some for the GE.